Workshop on Assistance to Migrants in Disaster Situations
Promoting coordination spaces between the existing regional mechanisms for migration management and risk management, with the aim of contributing to capacity building on information exchange for the protection of migrants in the context of disasters of different nature.
- Analyzing the migratory dynamics of the region and the risk factors in the context of natural disasters and humanitarian response.
- Promoting dialogue on the alignment of national strategies on information management of migrants in crisis according to the regional and global frameworks on the subject.
- Identifying and exchanging successful experiences on information management of migrants in crisis by using the cases of participant countries.
- Identifying the information gaps and needs for the inclusion of migrants in risk management.
- Exploring new uses for methodologies, new technologies and non-traditional information sources in the management of migration crises caused by disasters (such as DTM).
|Concept Note and Agenda||615.46 KB|
|Logistical Guide||336.26 KB|